• Credit terms are available: Subject to proper credit application approval.
• A service charge of 1.5% (18% Annualized, may apply)
• Major credit cards accepted: Visa or MasterCard.
• EFT / ACH (Electronic Fund Transfers) can be arranged.
• Orders less than $100 will be charged a small order charge
• No COD's (Cash on Delivery)
Exceptions to "Free Freight" policy include, but may not be limited to:
• All APO/FPO post offices, shipments to Hawaii, Alaska and all international shipments, including Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico.
• All requests for special shipping and handling, outside our standard ground shipping, packaging and labeling.
• All specialty items, Custom Imprinted, Pelican cases, large Justrite Mfg items, all bulk chemicals and other hazardous materials.
• Requests to drop ship direct from a manufacturer are subject to the freight policy of that particular manufacturer.
• Fuel Surcharges may apply
• Damage or shortage, visible or concealed must be reported within 24 hours of receipt.
• Before returning any product, customer shall write or call Wendt Productions (813) 920-5000. In the case of an Internet order, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• Provide the date, the original invoice number, the stock number, and a description of the defect. Proof of purchase is required in all cases.
• All returns must have prior approval from Customer Service and will not be accepted without a valid Returned Goods Authorization (RGA). All items must be returned in original packaging and in resalable condition, as deemed by Wendt Productions.
• Items Wendt Productions considers being "Stock" must be returned within 30 days from date of purchase, returns valued under $25 will not be accepted. Return must be accompanied by an order of equal dollar value or a 15% restocking fee will apply.
• Customer is responsible for freight on all returns, except Wendt Productions errors.
• Items which Wendt Productions considers being "Non-Stock", special or made to order or discontinued may not be returned.
A. No warranty or affirmation of face, express or implied, is made or authorized by Wendt Productions, Inc. (“WENDT”). “WENDT” disclaims any liability for claims arising out of product misuse, improper product selection, improper installation, product modification, disrepair or misapplication.
B. “WENDT” makes no warranties to those defined as consumers in the Magnuson-Moss Warranty-Federal Trade Commission Improvement Act.
“WENDT” expressly disclaims any liability for consequential, incidental, special, exemplary, or punitive damages. WENDT’s liability in all circumstances is limited to, and shall not exceed, the purchase price paid for the product that gives rise to any liability.
For information on a specific manufacturer’s warranty, please contact Wendt Productions at 1-813-920-5000.
Jurisdictions have varying laws, codes and regulations governing construction, installation, and/or use of products for a particular purpose. Certain products may not be available for sale in all areas. “WENDT” does not guarantee compliance or suitability of the products it sells with any laws, codes or regulations, nor does “WENDT” accept responsibility for construction, installation and/or use of a product. It is customer’s responsibility to review the product application and all applicable laws, codes and regulations for each relevant jurisdiction to be sure that the construction, installation, and/or use involving the products are compliant.
All policies are subject to change without notice.